Welcome to the Faculty of Education. At AIC Faculty of Education, you will learn from and work alongside the foremost minds in education research, policy, and practice, Humanities, and language education. At our faculty, you will find the entrance to a range of challenging and rewarding programmes in the fields of Humanities, Language Education, Foundations and Curriculum Studies, Educational practice and policy and Psychology.
The Faculty’s mission is to train professional teachers and educationalists who are creative and independent minded to meet the high demand for teachers who will transform communities globally and country wide.
The activities in the Faculty are geared to achieving the following objectives;
- Broadening access to and meeting the increasing demand for quality teaching and learning resources in both the sciences and humanities.
- Providing outreach services for sustainable development with special emphasis on responsiveness and sensitivity to community needs and positive transformation.
- To train individuals who are conversant in pedagogy and seek to uphold the teaching profession, its values and integrity Teaching and assessment of learning achievements in professional and academic disciplines of education and humanities respectively; and presenting successful candidates for graduation in the respective fields.
- Conducting basic and applied researches in the areas of education and humanities-based teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Diploma in Education (Secondary)
do you have online classes for quran and arabic language
Do you offer online courses